dreams

You don't need to read this if you don't want to, but I feel like I should write this down incase I forget. It's kinda long but go ahead if you want to read it. It doesn't really have anything to do with anything. Oh, I almost forgot. Me and Seth are getting a train ride home tomorrow or something. I get relessed from the prison of meds and bad food tomorrow morning. Yay.


While I was in a coma for that week or so, I can remember bits of dreams I had. I don't know if their exactly dreams, but my mind was somewhere off that I can remember little strands of things that I know didn't happen.

I dreamt of Blair's baby. We were in a hospital room. All us girls, the boys (excepte Dally, he was there with us.) were outside waiting. Blair had just finished screaming, crying, and breaking both mine and Dally's hands. She refused meds, she wanted a natural birth. The baby was in the hands of the doctors, being cleaned off and stuff. He was crying. I've never really liked babies, but Riley Blaze was an exception. I was so glad he'd make it. Well, he's a Winston, so obviously he's a tough kid from the start of his existence. Anyway, when he was handed to Blair he was wrapped in a little blue blanket. He stopped crying after she said "hey baby" in the softest voice I've ever heard her use. He opened his big blue-greyish eyes and looked up at her. He had a few strands of white-blonde hair. He was the most beautiful, pureest little 5 pounds and 11 ounces of life I've seen. After a minute Blair handed him to Dally. Which was kinda funy because a nurse had to show him how to hold little Riley Blaze properly. Total Kodak moment, Dallas Winston holding his son for the first time and not knowing what to do. But the look Dally had.. Never saw it before. He smiled. After that I got to hold him. I reached out and saw the dimond ring from the New York jewary store on my left hand. I touched his soft little hand and...
That's where that dream ended. It was the most clearest of my dreams. I can't wait to be an aunt.

Pony and Cherry. But also Pony and Kristi..It was either one or the other, or both of them. Holding hands. Cherry/Kristi wearing all white. Pony in a tux. Lots of flowers. The only people around were close family and friends. Lots of tension. Suddenly lots of blood. Screaming. Touching something wet, warm and sticky..Ended. That one was weird. I think Ponyboy and Cherry/Kristi were getting married and someone murdered Cherry/Kristi. Amusing.. but kinda creepy. This one wasn't very clear at all. Everyhthing was a blur.

Dark. It smelt like dead rats and a garbage dump. Not a lot of space. Walls getting closer. Suffacating. Dying. I'm dying. Then theres light. It smells like burning birthday candels and cinnamon. (my favorite scents) I can feel warm sun on my skin like in the middle of the summer. More light. I can breath better. I can hear the laughter of my friends and brother. Happy and carefree. Then I see them all, smileing. I smile, Steve takes my hand to help me up..

There were so many more, but some weren't for anyone elses thoughts but my own (:P) and otheres were too long. So I just wrote down my favorites. (yes Cherry and Kristi being murdered is one of my favorites, no offence Pony :P)

Off to eat a little bit.
Carson

16 comments:

Dally Winston said...

haha thats a pretty sweet dream haha.. ya i dont think i know how to hold a baby.... oh well

Dawn Cade said...

those dreams were pretty legite...

Unknown said...

Wait U Got A Ring?.... Or Is That Only In The Dream.

Carson Randle said...

it was only in the dream Pony.

Unknown said...

Haha! Ok, I Thought I Missed Something...

Two-Bit said...

wow, interesting. You should bring a camera when blair is having her baby and take a pic of dal holding him. haha

Carson Randle said...

I love how no one comments about Pony getting married.

Brookie Cade said...

truthfully i think that would kill me!!!

Darry Curtis said...

Pony you can't get married til u know how to treat a young women right!!!!
I better be invited to ur wedding!!

Unknown said...

Haha! No I Was Talking About Carson... Im Not Getting Married! I'd Be Stealing Soda's Thunder!

Brookie Cade said...

lol nice pony!

Jamie said...

haha no we r gonna stay young got that brook johnny pony we can let soda and blair and them all get married becuz theyre in love we r gonna date and love and have fun becuz we r in our prime

Brookie Cade said...

lol got it!!! thats why i luv you jamie!

Jenna said...

who said i was getting married ?

Jamie said...

well brook and i kinda figured that u and dally were gonna after you have riley cuz u already live together so itd be cool

Dally Winston said...

Haha! Funny!

Post a Comment