18 things about Blair you either knew or didn't

So, since Blair did a 18 things you didn't know about Carson, I'm going to do one for her.

1, shes a natural blonde

2, she always wanted to be a mom

3, but she's scared to raise a baby now

4, when she cares, she cares more then you could ever know

5, she would only get high and drunk to forget, not to be cool and have fun

6, the last time she wet the bed was at my house

7, she was 11

8, her first crush, when she was 5, was Steve

9, she's TERRIFIED of clowns

10, her favorite movie is The House Bunny and Barbie and the Three Musketeers

11, I sat with her all night and held her for an hour as she cried over the fact that Jamie said shit to her about being knocked up and expelled

12, shes scared for 2012 , like she accually wanted to build a bomb shelter in her backyard like they did durring world war 1&2

13, she tried to kill herself before, but apparently like me she fails at doing so

14, she hated Dally until she started high school, she couldn't stand him

15, she still sits in the dryer after a load of laundry in the winter and pretends it's summer


16, when we were little we were watching Sesame Street one day and I desided I wanted Grover for a friend instead, so I call her Grover when it's just us

17, she likes it. she deny's it, but she likes it. I know its true.

18, she loves to be around people. only because when she is alone and has the time to think, she scares herself.











I had to. Grover and Carebear =D










Also, I've desided when Blair and Dally's kid says "Where do babies come from?"
I'm gonna be all:
When a lady gets hungry...
She eats baby seeds
And the baby seeds grow in her belly
And then after 9 months of growing
She poops out a baby!
Genious, right?

Carson

48 comments:

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Blair liked me?!

Jenna said...

shut up, i was 5

Brookie Cade said...

she didnt know anybetter

Dawn Cade said...

lol. that was really cool car B).

Dally Winston said...

haha u where scared of me ;) haha

Jenna said...

no, i wanted to kill you :D

Dally Winston said...

haha suuuuree. u were scared haha

Jamie said...

but now she loves being in ur bed :) IRONIC U WENT FROM LIKING STEVE TYPES TO DALLY TYPES hahahahahahahahahahaahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Jenna said...

sure i was dal, sure i was

Jamie said...

im pretty sure he is scared of you now

Jenna said...

hes smart to be :P

Dally Winston said...

Haha I'm scared of no one

Jamie said...

SURE u r dally SURE u r

Jamie said...

i know wat ur scared of

Brookie Cade said...

wats he scared of???

Carson Randle said...

ants.

Jamie said...

of blair not having sex wit him and yeah dal is also scared of ants

Carson Randle said...

I don't blame him D:
when theres like 5478607743960 giant ones of them on the kitchen counter and your trying to kill them and they just WONT die! and Steve is laughing at you.

Jamie said...

bad experience car?

Carson Randle said...

yes :(

Dally Winston said...

I'm definatly not scared of ants. Haha

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Dall is scared of spiders! Those big hairy ones...

Brookie Cade said...

ewwww gross steve i hate spiders there sooo creepy!!!!!!!

Jamie said...

dal u may not be scared of ants but ur scared of blair not having sex wit u right?

Jenna said...

....jamie you talk about my sex life too much

Dally Winston said...

haha you do talk bout it a lot. and im not answering that haha

Brookie Cade said...

cuz its true!

Two-Bit Mathews said...

One time when Dal was drunk he told me that he was scared Blair oils leave him for another guy, and then he cried.

Brookie Cade said...

lmfao!!!!

Dawn Cade said...

hahaaahhaahahahaa!!!!!!!!!!

Dally Winston said...

Steve I don't remember that haha
and that line at the top is from 9 shades of red right?

Carson Randle said...

I love how we all laugh at Dal's emotion.

Carson Randle said...

...yes Dally..

Dally Winston said...

Haha kool and I totally didn't do that haha

Carson Randle said...

my 'about me' thing is also Hedley. I may possibly have a problem.

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Yah you did Dal. You just don't remember because you were drunk!

Dally Winston said...

haha i didnt see that one young and stupid. u like there new album hey? haha
and ok whaatever u say steve haha but im sure it was u

Jamie said...

watevr dal u have feelings i'll admit that, i'll also admit that they amuse me :D

Dawn Cade said...

i second that :).

Brookie Cade said...

hey car you didnt take that pic from me! sodapop is smiling in the one i have!!!

Carson Randle said...

oh.. well then I guess I used one of the ones on your camera :P

Brookie Cade said...

i guess!

Dawn Cade said...

would it b wierd if i sed soda looks really good in that picture lol.

Brookie Cade said...

nope he's used to it lol!

Dawn Cade said...

lol. good. cuz i was gna say it anyway :D. its not like i like him or anything, i just think he looks good :D.

Brookie Cade said...

lol ik! i gess its wierd for me to say that tho cuz im dating his brother lol!!!

Two-Bit Mathews said...

he's looks good in every picture XP

Dawn Cade said...

i kno no one is posting on this anymore, but wtf?! are u gay steven! lol

Post a Comment