Friday morning blood stains

So, I've desided that I need a good fight. Also, no one beat Sean's ass down for hurting my little Brookie Cookie. I got up nice and early for the school day even though I haven't woken up at 6:00 in FOREVER. I got dressed and pulled my hair back into a ponytail. I grabbed a peice of toast and started on my walk to the school. I made sure to pass the school and get a few blocks closer to the Socs side so no principal douche would stop me. He was walking alone, with his head down listening to an iPod or something. I grinned to myself.
When he got closer I said "hey". He looked up, all puzzled to see me smiling at him. Awwww, little rich boy is confused. Cute.
He took out his headphones and was about to say something but I slugged him a good one in the face. Hey, I may be incredibly short, but I can manage reaching up high enough to knock this kid on his ass :]
I sat on his chest and beat the shit out of him. After a minute he started to fight back. He pushed me off and got up. He pulled me up and slapped me across the face. Ha ha ha. Like that even hurt.
It was epic and a good time, well, for me. After 10 minutes some old man came out and got us to stop because he said he called the cops. Yeeea, I don't need that right now. I walked away and Sean went home. At least I think he did. Oh well. He started tearing up when I broke his nose, and I made sure to get some blood on my shirt for Brooke. We both looked like shit afterwards.
I went home and went to bed. My side hurt awful bad, I think I busted a rib. It was great though. First fight in a while :]

I walked around after I finally binded my ribs. I ended up at the DX with Soda and I told him That it was just Sean, no one he needed to worry about. I avoided going anywhere else because I was afraid I was going to run into Blair. I'm not very happy with her right now but I don't want to end up yelling at her. I know it's childish and stupid, but I just don't want to be around her right now.
I went over to Seth's after a while. I asked him about what Blair said just incase. He said no, that never happened. I made him look into my eyes and all that. I'm pretty good when people are lying to me and he was obviously telling the truth. I don't know, I didn't think Blair would ever say something like that to me in the first place. She doesn't even have actual proof.

At the end of the school day, I headed over to the Curtis's because I knew Brooke would be there. When Brooke came in I was sitting on the couch watching the tube. I held up my bloody shirt (I changed, obviously) and she did her happy squealy thing which is halarious and rushed over to hug me. Oh, good times. Making people happy by beating the shit out of their ex's :]
My Randle cockyness has come out a lot in this post :P haha oh well. Happy early birthday Brookie!

Carson

13 comments:

Dawn Cade said...

sounds like u got him pretty good car :D. no wat, im gna wate. im gna wait until hes all better and he gets plastic surgery for his nose and what not, then il bust his nose AGAIN..and poor rich kid will hav to get him plastic surgery AGAIN. itl b great :).

Carson Randle said...

haha good idea :]

Jenna said...

carson i cant believe you think im lying !? of course he wouldnt tell you the truth. stop being an idiot and listen to me, because im the only one who cares

Brookie Cade said...

CARSON I LOVE YOU!!!! I CANT WAIT TO SEE HIM ON MONDAY!!!!!! I HUNG THE SHIRT UP IN MY ROOM ON MY WALL LOL!!!!!

Dawn Cade said...

its tru, she did. but thatll b kinda creepy wen idk someone NORMAL comes to our house and see's a t shirt with bloode all over it on the wall. that might freak um out just a little :).

Dally Winston said...

haha good job carson

Brookie Cade said...

i dont give a fuck if they get freaked out!!!! they can suck it!!!!

Jamie said...

watev she can basically show pony wat might happen to him if he ever becam skum :) dont be scared pony just be a good little boy and nothing will happen

Brookie Cade said...

lmao! yea no kiddin just dont break my heart like sean did and everything will be ok!!!

Dawn Cade said...

lol u sed suck it...ur pickin up my lingo XD...

Carson Randle said...

EVERYBODY!
Rihanna's hard.

Two-Bit Mathews said...

Yes Rihanna is hard, cuz she has a penis

Carson Randle said...

Steve. I bet you just started a new rumor. And if this is on headlines within the next week, I WILL love you.

Post a Comment