The Bitch Is Back

So we're back in Tulsa for my birthday :D. I got an extra awesome present from Two-bit! :D I love it Two-bitch. :3
So me and Blair are back and blah blah blah it was a really long drive and blah blah blah. I think we're gonna be here until Sodapop's wedding.
Well theres nothing else to say but I'm gonna be an actual REAL auntie to Steve's baby! Even though apparently Evie's a hoebag and we don't like her anymore? Whatever. I still get to be an auntie.
There isn't much else to say. So, that's is. haha.
Bye.
Carson

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Are Ya Staying Till My Birthday!?

Angelica Winston said...

You have to stay for my birthday. Its March 29th, 9 days after Soda's wedding. I'm so glad you two are back!! Happy birthday!

Dawn Cade said...

car! u no wat this means! were gna go to the mall and play mall hide and go seak tag in bear costumes! then! were painting eachother rainbow, and going into a store and buying skittles and saying "TASTE HE RAINBOW MOTHER FUCKERS!"

Dally Winston said...

hahaha cant wait til the party ;)

Two-Bit said...

yay bestfriend :D

Dawn Cade said...

post somethin chubby.

Post a Comment