You Were Right All This Time

There he was, my Seth, laying in bed. With another girl. Naked. He was laying in bed naked with another girl. He immidiatly started lieing and saying bull shit. The girl quickly got dressed and left. I started yelling at Seth. And I don't do that. Yell at people. Unless I'm super pissed. After a while of me yelling at him telling him he's lieing, he finally broke. He said he was sorry and that it meant nothing. Ha ha. Yea right. He later told me that him and Blondie with blue eyes and big tits used to date. They were together for 3 years. They only broke up because she had to move away. A month later he met me and never mentioned that he was heart broken. I started crying. The first time since I found out about my mom. He tried to comfert me but I screamed at him not to touch me and stormed off.

I thought about it. How Seth never really treated me the same when his friends were around. He was a little more cocky and didn't look at me the same. I asked him about it one day and he simply said "I don't want them making fun of me for being soft" so I went along with it. I know how he feels with not wanting to look soft.. He was always super sweet every other time though. He always told me I looked pretty and held doors open and waited for me before going ahead.

I'm sorry Blair I could ever put a guy between us. I'm sorry I didn't believe you. I'm sorry I was a complete bitch. You know how sorry I am by now. But I'm sorry I had to be a bitch and then make you stay up with me while I cried and said sorry over and over.

I always thought I was the smart one. The tough one who wouldn't cry over a boy. The one who would know when she was being treated wrong and leave. Uhg. I'm tired of learning life the hard way.

Now I'm with Blair in Detroit. I'll tell you more later. Sorry.

Carson

9 comments:

Dawn Cade said...

get that fucker off ur page. and il make him eat dirt.literally.

Angelica Winston said...

I'll help you.

Johnny Cade said...

HEy a road trip without me!?? Oh come on not again!!

Dally Winston said...

detriot???

Jenna said...

yep, we're in detriot =D

Angelica Winston said...

be careful, detroit has like the 5th highest crime rate in the country

Jamie said...

like i said on blairs blog do what u need to do heal the heart it takes time yadda yadda yadda dont wanna bore u but bottom line i will be here for u guys

Dawn Cade said...

lol and camden new jersey has the highest crime rate..

Brookie Cade said...

omg im sorry carson! we'll all be here for you wen you get back be safe!!!!

Post a Comment