i don't even know

Hey guys. It's Seth just to let ya'll know. Car leaves her username and password on my laptop because she's too lazy to type it in everyday, so that's how I'm writing this. I'm on here because Carson's in a coma. I wasn't gonna leave her the other night, but we really needed food and she hasn't been eatting much lately. (it was the day she found out about her mom) When I came back, she was tottally wasted. She said ever since she heard about Pony she wouldn't drink a drop of alcohol, and got rid of any trace we had (which was only a bottle of beer). I still don't know where she got all that booze, but I don't think I should worry about that too much right now.
Anyway, when I walked in she was rambling on and on about how no one gives a shit about her, that she ruined her brother's and father's lives and all that junk. She was also crying and screaming and throwing shit all over the place. I've never seen her act like that, I was so scared man. I tried to hold her down, but she punched me awful hard in the chest and left a bruise. I stumbled back and she grabbed a knife and I yelled at her to stop and tried to get it from her, but she stabbed herself in the chest.
Doc said she missed her heart, but pierced her left lung and lost a lot of blood. They patched her up real good but she's still out. I'm so worried man. I haven't slept at all. Carson might wake up again. Oh yea, I didn't mention she woke up at one point. It was only for 5 minutes and she didn't say anything, but her eyes where open and she was looking at me. Doctor says she probably won't make it, but she's a tough girl, she's just gotta wake up.. right?

10 comments:

Unknown said...

I Feel REALLY Bad! I Bet I Gave Her The Idea To Drink,... A Lot... Like She Did. :'( I Hope She Gets Better.

Two-Bit said...

No! She's gotta make it! stay strong man, she's tough...she'll make it..she has to..

Brookie Cade said...

She'll get better people always say that she'll get better ik she will

Jamie said...

SHE IS GONNA MAKE IT SHE HAS TO MAKE IT SHE IS CARSON SHE HAS TOOO.........

Johnny Cade said...

She's the toughest girl I know........ Carson has to make it!

Jenna said...

it's my fault ! i bitched and she hurt herself , im so sorry ! carson , shes gotta be ok , she just has to

Brookie Cade said...

HEY!!! it's nobody's fault we all care about her and she's gonna be alright!!!

Jenna said...

but it IS my fault . she said so herself ! me being upset and bitching caused her to feel useless and unworthy of life

Brookie Cade said...

no her mom dying wen she was born is wat caused it she thinks its her fault she died and thinks she doesnt deserve to live!!!

Dally Winston said...

she will be fine man she'll get outta it man. i know it

Post a Comment